Sunday, January 24, 2010

Silent Night

I saw the best Christmas card at Reba's house this weekend. The parents of a newborn sent a card dressed in their pj's which said, "Still waiting for a silent night." How appropriate!!

Like every new parent I am looking forward to the nights when I can say silent night...however I am not wishing the days and weeks away. We are officially into week three of following "Baby Wise." For those who are not familiar with Baby Wise, the subtitle says is all "Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep." In my opinion this book would be a best seller with the title "Giving PARENTS the Gift of Nighttime Sleep." Let's face it...selfishly we all cherish our sleep!! The book helps to establish a schedule of feeding, play time, and sleep so that your child learns to sleep through the night quickly. Can I get an Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment